This past weekend I had an opportunity at an impromptu photo sesh with one of my besties. It’s the first time I’ve had a chance for someone to actually take some outfit pics of me. I hope I can steal her each weekend. 😉 LOL Also, thought I’d share some randoms at the bottom, so enjoy my beautiful pics (not biased or anything) and then catch my randoms at the bottom.
First off, I’m totally in love with this dress. I found it at this cute boutique here in Huntsville. The lady who owns the place had some of the cutest stuff ever. A little pricey, but it didn’t stop me from adding this beauty to my closet. 🙂
While shooting these pics, a little bumble bee decided he wanted to smell my boots. I do not like bees. I am terrified of them. And he wouldn’t stop following me. So I made a gif of my experience since my loving friend caught my actions on camera. 😉 LOL
Okay, now that you’ve had a good laugh at my bee escapade, let’s get to some randoms.
1. My VLOGs are about to be at a whole new level of professional-ness. I purchased a photography lighting kit. Look out youtube. 😉
2. I bought 2 new pairs of shoes on Monday. #canthelpmyself #thankyoutarget #hashtagsaretotallycoolonyourblog
3. I listened to the Adele station on Pandora all day yesterday. I’m pretty sure my free listening time will expire soon.
4. I have to drive to Houston today to go to the Probate Office to look at a dead guy’s probate that has over 2000 pages recorded in it. I’ve already ordered 65 pages of it and that wasn’t good enough. :/
5. I’m pretty sure I had a cyst burst yesterday in my female parts. Not fun. Missed my workout. Boo for that.
6. If you missed my announcement the other day, I changed my last name on my social media accounts (well I’m in the process). Don’t be alarmed. I didn’t get a divorce. Just trying to add some privacy to myself now so that when I’m famous…LOL 😉 No, seriously, it’ll be good for me in the long run. So if you know my real last name, I would appreciate you keeping it to yourself. (Plus, you can say you knew me when…) 😉
And that’s all I got for now. I ended at 6. That is so shocking cause normally I’m a ball of randomness. It could be that it’s 11:30pm and I have another post to get prepared for the Texas Women Bloggers site (are you a female Texan?? then you totally need to join up…it’s free!)
Peace out lovers!