I’m Taylor Bradford. Editor of this site. Host of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast. Creative Mind behind Sugar Creek Event Rentals, a specialty event rental & event styling biz.
I am a podcaster, influencer, speaker, coach and serious side hustler.
I teach female entrepreneurs the nitty gritty of blogging & social media to help them grow their online empires.
I wear a lot of hats (call myself a multi-passionate entrepreneur) and wouldn’t trade my life for anything in the world.
Random facts about me…
1. I’m in my late-thirties
2. Born in Oklahoma, raised in Arkansas, but have been in Texas since 1999
3. Graduated from Texas Christian University with a Bachelor of Science and a business minor (GO FROGS!)
4. Married for over 10 years
5. Lover of chai tea lattes (thankful to Tazo for creating a Chai Tea Latte for the Keurig!)
6. I’ve been blogging since 2008. Consistently since 2011.
7. I’m a Landlord (bought my first rental property when I was 24)
8. I love to sing and once tried out for The Voice.
9. Pink is my favorite color
10. I love college football.
11. I have suffered great loss in my life: losing both my mom (to non-smokers lung cancer when I was 24) and my brother (to an accidental overdose after I turned 30) + 3 grandparents (in a 2 year period).
12. I am a Certified Personal Trainer, although I haven’t worn that hat since 2009.
13. Crossfit is my jam, when I can make a WOD or do one on my own.
14. My current day job is a Petroleum Landman.
15. I love to read (fiction), hunt for vintage treasures, whip up a new moonshine cocktail and travel.
16. My husband says I never sit still. This is so true.
17. My life motto is to always roll out your own red carpet & keep your big girl panties pulled up high!
HERE’S A LIST OF WAYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
ONE. HIRE ME TO SPEAK
I love speaking engagements! Especially if it involves speaking about growing your side hustle or standing out in a sea of noise. I also totally geek out on the nitty gritty of running an online business. SEO, Social Media, Blogging, you name it.
Need someone speaking at your event? I’m your girl! Send me a message and let’s discuss details!
SUBJECT LINE: Speaking Engagement
Photo Credit: The Purple Pebble
TWO. HIRE ME TO STRATEGIZE WITH YOU
I have a few different options when it comes to strategy/brainstorm sessions. If you are feeling stuck or just don’t know how to move your biz forward, then we need to chat! All strategy sessions are one-on-one via Skype (and are audio-recorded for playback later!) and range from 1 time gigs (of either 25 minutes or 90 minutes) to an Intensive that includes 4, one-hour chats spaced over 6 weeks.
SUBJECT LINE: STRATEGY SESSION
THREE. BOOK ME ON YOUR PODCAST
I LOVE guest appearing on podcasts!! I can chat about a lot of various topics: multi-passionate entrepreneur, side hustles, SEO, social media, blogging, balancing a day job with many side hustles to name a few topics of interest.
SUBJECT LINE: PODCAST BOOKING