Your wedding invitations are your guest’s first glimpse into your wedding theme and will set the tone for your big day! We recommend that you allow yourself plenty of time to decide on the design and components of your entire stationery suite. Follow the Hoopla House stationery guide below to decide what to get and when to send…
8+ months – You Said, “Yes!”
• Let’s celebrate! Order your Engagement Party Invitations.
• Choose up to 3 free Hoopla House Wedding Invitation Samples with code 3free.
• Choose & send the perfect Save The Dates.
Save the dates are typically sent 6 months in advance. Plan on sending them earlier if your wedding is over a holiday or if you’re having a destination wedding.
4-6 months – On Your Wedded Way
• Order your Invitation suite. We’re here to help, every step of the way!
• Order your Bridal Shower Invitations and Thank You Cards.
Be sure to check back for Hoopla House free printable favor tags, game cards and more!
2 months – All about the details
• Assemble and mail your Invitations.
Tip: Don’t forget to weigh your invitations to determine the exact postage.
• Order matching Reception and Ceremony essentials. Have a specific idea in mind but can’t find what you’re looking for to match your Hoopla House invitations? Give us a call! We’ll design them for you at no extra charge.
1 month – It’s almost here!
• Create your seating chart and order your Place Cards
Tip: be sure to use our guest list template to help you easily format your guest list for your place cards.
• Send out Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
2-4 Weeks After the Wedding
• Write and send Thank You Cards
While this guide is the recommended timeline, we understand that every couple has a different amount of time in which to work! Whether your wedding is in 3 years or 3 months, Hoopla House will work with you to walk you through each step of the process.