Participating in the Texas Women Bloggers Self Interview Link Party. If you are a fellow Texas female blogger, grab the questions (and the button from the site), write your post and link up! Oh…and if you haven’t joined the Texas Women Bloggers, click here. 🙂 Please and thank you!
1. What part of the state do you call home?
During the week, Huntsville is my “home” but my home-home is in Cleburne. 🙂 (Which is south of the DFW metroplex)
2. How long have you been blogging?
The 2nd time around has been officially since Oct 2011.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I moved out to West Texas (Midland) for work and didn’t know a soul. (Well I knew some peeps at work). I knew that I couldn’t just get by with reading. I needed some human interaction, thus my blog was re-born.
4. What do you hope to get out of the Texas Women Bloggers community?
Community! I love meeting bloggers and making friends. To me it’s one of the best parts of blogging!
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Officially retired (meaning all our debt paid off) and enjoying life. Blogging still of course and running my online empire. 😉
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Garner. Love both of those ladies!!
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die?
Oh..I’ve never really wrote a bucket list before. Let’s see:
Travel to/Explore England, France, Italy and Scotland // Sing on stage at the Grand Ole Opry // Record an album // Be a Blog Ambassador for a Company that I believe in // And I can’t think of another one 😉
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why?
I want to be remembered for rolling out my own red carpet. My spark or sparkle if you will. I want people to know that I worked hard and made things happen. And that if you shoot for your dreams that you can do anything you set your mind to. But also to never forget where I came from. Ever. Or who was there to give me guidance.
9. Describe one “wow” moment in your life.
Probably my biggest wow was graduating college. Walking across the stage and knowing that I did it.
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”?
A country music singer/blogger extraordinaire
And there you have it folks…Happy Friday!!
If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”?