Welcome to Fashion Pinned and Found! 🙂 I’m giving you a Pinterest outfit and then below I’m going to give you where you can re-create a similar look (and hopefully for cheap). 🙂
What do you think??
One of my readers, Sarah, sent me an email with a fab idea. So today I’m rolling out Fashion & Style Questions! Have an outfit question? Not sure how to wear something? Want to wear an item differently? Send me your questions to pinkheelspinktruck(at)gmail(dot)com (or click the link and it will launch your mail application). Let’s get to her question!!
Sarah @ How My World Runs asks: My question is about the chambray top for fall/winter. Do you wear it tucked in, un-tucked? Skinny jeans or boot cut? With a belt, without and what width belt?
The item: Chambray Shirt
Such great questions!! There are so many different and cute ways you can wear a chambray shirt going into the fall and winter. Chambray shirts layer really well. Both as the focal point and as a layer themselves. You can wear a chambray shirt tucked in with a skinny belt, partially tucked in the front with a skinny belt or left untucked. I would stick to skinny belts with chambray. I like wearing chambray with skinny jeans and bootcut jeans. I think it can work with either. I’ve pulled together a roundup of some different looks all including the chambray shirt.
What I like about each of these looks:
1. I love the pastels layered with the Chambray shirt. Bright and cheery and perfect for a dull winter day.
2. I love the Red Blazer paired with what’s called a Chambray Tuxedo (light chambray paired with dark denim).
3. I love the striped cardigan layered on top of the chambray shirt which also sits on top of an undershirt. If you get to hot, just start peeling off some layers. 🙂
4. I love this Chambray Tuxedo look. You could totally pull this look off with black jeans/pants. A skinny belt, especially leopard pulls this entire look together.
5. Love this sweater layered over the chambray top. Any color of sweater will work! Most patterns will work as well!
6. Proof that a pink sweater pairs well with a chambray top!
7. This outfit is sans belt, but I think you could totally add a skinny belt!
8. More proof that patterned tops pair well with chambray.
9. Love this look for running around town. Chambray paired with black leggings.
There are so many different ways you can wear chambray during the fall and winter!! I am personally getting really excited to start layering clothes!! Come on fall! 🙂 Thank you Sarah for a great fashion question! I hope I’ve provided you some Chambray inspiration!! 🙂
If you have an outfit question, send them my way!!
Linking here: Sweet Tea Social