Today’s #bloggingedumacation lesson: Facebook Page Customizations. Want to learn how to make your Facebook Page pretty? Well this tutorial is just for you! First, let’s talk about the different dimensions of the various graphics that you can customize on your Facebook Page.
Shameless Self Promotion….follow me on Facebook!
Now, let’s get to the how-to portion.
1. Hover over your existing Cover Page in the bottom Right Corner (or where the cover page is supposed to be).
2. Click the Change Cover Button and choose from the different options to select your new Cover Image.
1. Hover over your existing Profile picture.
2. Click the Edit Profile Picture and choose from the different options to select your new Profile picture.
1. Click that number with the small arrow pointing down.
2. It will drop down all of your Application Icons.
3. Hover over one of the Application Icons and click the pin graphic.
4. Click Edit Settings.
5. Click the “Change” link in the Custom Tab Image. It will take you to a new FB page.
6. Hover over the Image and click the Edit Button (or upload a new image from scratch).
7. Click the Upload button and select the graphic you’d like to add.
8. Click save (if it let’s you save). If it doesn’t let you save. “X” out of that page after your picture has uploaded and then click the save button on your FB Page.
A milestone picture is something that’s uploaded into your FB Page Feed. Make sure it matches the dimensions listed above. Upload your picture like normal. Then once it’s on your FB Page, select the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the actual thread post (what just got added to your FB Page feed). Select Highlight. Ta-da!
If you’d like to pin an image to the top of your wall that will stay there, upload an image as previously mentioned (using the dimensions listed above). Click that drop down arrow and choose Pin Post.
And there you have it. You can “beautify” your Facebook Page.
Let me know if you have any questions!!
Love this series?? I’m taking it to the AIR!!! 🙂 Myself and Ange from Hairspray and Highheels are taking the #bloggingedumacation series to a Live Google Hangout! Mark your calendar for Monday, May 5th at 8pm CST. Ange and I will be talking about all things blogging. We are excited and hope you’ll follow along! And participate by chatting with us live!!