Hey girl hey!!
I’m Taylor Bradford. The idea generator for this life-inspired blog.
Random facts about me…
1. I’m in my mid-thirties
2. Born in Oklahoma, raised in Arkansas, but have been in Texas since 1999
3. Graduated from Texas Christian University with a Bachelor of Science and a business minor (GO FROGS!)
4. Married for over 10 years
5. Call myself a multi-passionate entrepreneur: my businesses include this blog, a podcast & community (Boss Girl Creative), a vintage rental & styling business (Sugar Creek Vintage Rentals)
6. I’ve been blogging since 2008. Consistently since 2011.
7. I’m a Landlord (bought my first rental property when I was 24).
8. I love to sing and once tried out for The Voice.
9. Pink is my favorite color
10. I love college football.
11. I have suffered great loss in my life: losing both my mom (to non-smokers lung cancer when I was 24) and my brother (to an accidental overdose after I turned 30) + 3 grandparents (in a 2 year period).
12. I am a Certified Personal Trainer, although I haven’t worn that hat since 2009.
13. Crossfit is my jam, when I can make a WOD or do one on my own.
14. My current day job is a Petroleum Landman.
15. I love to read (fiction), hunt for vintage treasures, whip up a new moonshine cocktail and travel.
16. My husband says I never sit still. This is so true.
17. My life motto is to always roll out your own red carpet & keep your big girl panties pulled up high!
This blog is life-inspired. It’s where I unleash my creativity and inspire statement makers like yourself. Follow along on Instagram & Instagram Stories for my behind the scenes!!
(Where I Party)