Here’s what I’m loving lately…
1. I Shoot People for a Living – Embroidery Hoop Art by Homespun Happiness
2. Coconut Lime Verbena Beach Waves Spray – The Gnarly Whale
3. Butter Gloss – NYX
4. Plum Pomegranate Green Tea – Tazo
5. Buff Envelope Clutch – GracieB (Affiliate Link)
6. Gold Foil Southern Sayings “Hey y’all!” – StephanieCreekmur on Etsy
7. Natalya – JustFab.com (Affiliate Link)
8. Stress Relief – Eucalyptus Spearmint Luxury Bath Soak (like Bubble Bath) by Bath and Body Works
I’m loving that I’ve been able to finally catch up on my reading goal for this year. I’m two books ahead of schedule! Yippee!!
I’m loving that I’m getting to know a friend here in Huntsville. And she likes to read. 🙂 And craft. 🙂
I’m loving that today is hump day and we are almost to the weekend.
I’m loving that so many of you are participating in my epic giveaway that I have scheduled to appear in a few weeks. 😉 There’s still a bit of time left if you are interested in opting in. Just let me know in the comments.
I’m loving the friendships I’ve made through blogging.
I’m loving that I got to feel my bestie’s baby kick for the first time. Talk about a weird experience! 😉 But I loved it!
I’m loving my new iPhone 5 (but I’m not loving that it has a different charger than all the other iPhones).
I’m loving receiving books from all those that have signed up for the Literary Junkies Box of Books Swap! I can’t wait till I start packaging these boxes up and send them on their way!!! So excited!!
What are you loving??
Linking with Random Wednesday