Y’all…I have made fall in a cup. Like seriously. I was REALLY hoping it would taste like all my favorite fall flavors and it did not disappoint! This is, hands down, the best White Wine Sangria recipes EVER!! And it makes plenty to share…so grab your girlfriends, grab the ingredients (well…make this ahead of girls night) and enjoy this super yummy Fall White Wine Sangria!
1 bottle Pinot Grigio
1 bottle Chardonnay
2 c. Apple Cider
2 c. Crown Royal Maple
3 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. ginger powder
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 Honeycrisp Apples, thinly sliced
2 Pears, thinly sliced
1 Orange, thinly sliced
Whole Cloves (used to stud the orange)
2 T. pumpkin puree (large Tablespoons!)
1. Slice the fruit thinly.
2. Using a toothpick or something pointy (I used a meat thermometer) and poke holes in the orange peel. Insert the cloves into the orange.
3. Place sliced fruit into a pitcher.
4. Pour in both bottles of wine.
5. Pour in the apple cider and Crown Royal Maple.
6. Add in the cinnamon sticks and spices.
7. Add in the pumpkin puree.
8. Stir & combine.
9. Place in the fridge and let it meld for at least 24 hours.
11. When you are ready to enjoy this yummy Fall White Wine Sangria, pour some in a glass with some of the fruit and top it off with some Ginger Ale.
Okay so some notes…
The wine: I used Ca’Momi Chardonnay and Clos Du Bois Pinot Grigio. I used both of these because of the pear and apple undertones. SO GOOD!!!
The apple cider: I used Musselman’s Apple Cider.
To make it pretty…take some of the sliced fruit out of the pitcher and layer in your glass. Pour in the sangria and some ginger ale and enjoy!!