This #bloggingedumacation post is going to give you a list of Daily Blogging To-Do’s for Twitter. These 5 items should be done every day to help you build your community on Twitter. Most of these items can be scheduled out in advanced using a scheduler like HootSuite or Buffer.
1. Tweet out 5 articles/posts that are relevant to your niche.
2. Tweet out at least 1 interesting thing: ie a quote, something happening in your life (or something you did), good/bad things about your day.
3. Tweet out 1 question. You want to make sure that it is relevant to your blog. Examples: multiple choice, fill in the blank, ask for their favorite of something.
4. Follow at least 10 new people. You can search relevant hashtags to your niche to find people. Follow people your favorite tweeps are following.
5. Tweet out your daily blog post. Recommended to tweet it out 3 different times throughout the day.
What is on your daily blogging to-do’s for Twitter?
Want more #bloggingedumacation posts? Check out all the posts in my series by clicking here!!